It has been quite some time since I have even been on the blog I started while Eddie and I were living in Hawaii. My last entry was actually our last day in Hawaii!
My good friend Young has inspired me to begin blogging on a regular basis! After following her blog I realized what a great thing it is! So, to you Young! THANK YOU!!!
The past year and a half has flown by with so many exciting things. I can hardly believe that we have been back on the Mainland for over a year now! Where has the time gone? In that time we have watched our good friend Jenny and Spencer get married,Megan receive her degree, Mary turn 21, we got a new puppy - Bella, two of my sisters turn the big 5-0 and so many other wonderful things! So, now I have to start posting pictures and hopefully over the next few months I can start posting pictures of current things while going back and updating everyone!
So to start.....here's a picture of Eddie and I on the plane leaving Hawaii. I was munching on the wonderful snacks my CCI family gave me and we enjoyed the military hop experience!
I thought it would be fitting for the first post to catch up be a picture of us leaving Hawaii. Although we are smiling, we were sad to leave so many good friends. What a bittersweet day, we were excited to see our family and friends on the mainland, but sad to leave our good friends in Hawaii!
great post, I am always sad to leave Hawaii when we've vacationed there.
ReplyDelete