No matter where the road takes us, no matter how many miles we travel....our hearts always in the same place and we are HOME!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Latest project
Just a little project I did this week. A cute little Christmas Card Holder to hang inside the front door - over the years I have noticed that whenever the mail comes our cards get layed here and there. I wanted to get them into one place this year, so I thought I would make something that everyone can just drop the cards into when they check the mail. I used a paper mache bag shaped holder, some Basic Grey papers and embellishments, some Pink Paislee embellishments, acrylic paints, misc bling and ribbon. I love how it turned out and can't wait to see how well it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice little card bag! This blog will be a wonderful adventure - keep it up.
ReplyDeletelove it! I've seen those bags, but never figured out what anyone would use them for.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete